Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Halfway

5th May 2013
When you have completed 95 per cent of your journey, you are only halfway there.
 
It's the last day of our stay in Bangkok. I had been to Chatuchak but I haven't really get the chance to comb the entire area because it was really big. You should probably google for the map and do selective shopping according to areas to save time. Furthermore, it was really warm and humid.
 
 photo IMG_3043.jpg
#Chatuchak
 
 photo IMG_3041.jpg
#Chatuchak interior
 photo IMG_3054.jpg
#Street snacks
 
 photo IMG_3044.jpg
#Street snacks
 
 photo IMG_3047.jpg
#Bf and me
 
The weather was so hot and humid that I couldn't wait to get out of the place. Hopped onto a cab and made our way back to Baiyoke area to grab our lunch before heading off to the airport.
 
 photo IMG_3056.jpg
#Brunch
 
 photo IMG_3061.jpg
#Sandwich
 
 photo IMG_3058.jpg
#Air tickets
 
That pretty marked the last day of the trip. Yep, I finally completed my post on Bangkok after donkey months. Unfortunately, I have more coming up. Alright, I'll end here. Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: