Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Horror Night 3

26th October 2013
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
 
It's finally the day to Universal Studio for Halloween Horror Night 3. Teng and I had been looking forward to the day. It's a pity that Wan Lin did not join us due to her examination. It's her last semestral exam and she should put in all her might for it. Tard was cyber abused by me mentally on my blog. I threatened her that I'll not meet her until the following year unless I get to see her at USS. It worked and she bought ticket online all by herself. #What-a-good-girl
 
Teng and I met earlier to play Kinect. Unfortunately, our plan was spoiled due to the unreasonable cost per hour. It was twice the amount we paid previously but the staff insisted that there was no changes at all. We decided to give it a miss and settle my lunchner (dinner and lunch).
 
 photo IMG_0016.jpg
#Tard, Me, Teng
 
 photo IMG_5025.jpg
#Lychee Ice-blended
 
 photo IMG_5023.jpg
#Tiramisu with Azuki
 
My stomach was nearly filled to the brim and I decided to have Tiramisu. It was nice but I could not finish it.  I had a bitching session (cursing y'know, I'know who) with Teng before Tard came to join us. Tard had her lunch before we made our way to Vivocity upon realising that it was going to rain anytime.
 
Finally, I learnt the fact about why my phone runs out of battery all the time. I sent a single message informing everyone about the meeting point and time. They got my message and acknowledged them earlier on. Then I realised they had the tendency to text me while they are on their way.
 
"I'm on my way liao."
"Wah, super heavy rain."
"The rain haven't stop eh."
"I just board bus."
"The bus got many people."
"I got no seat."
"I don't know where I am."
"The rain stop already."
 
I was busy bitching with my darling when I received those messages. Surprisingly, they continued to spam even though I did not reply. Nvm, I'll be getting my Samsung Tab 3 soon for work and organize purposes. Hopefully, that device can help me out by saving my hand phone battery's life (A little bit is better than nothing.)
 
 photo IMG_0023.jpg
#Qian, Teng Me, Tard, Mw
 
My eyes was semi-closed because I wasn't ready. I wondered who was the lousy photographer. No proper photography technical skill.
 
We had the most number of people for Halloween this year. Let me see, we have Renee, Matthew, Sean, Carl, Mw, Raymond, Eugene, Javen, Ken, Vivian Teng, Qian and Tard altogether.
 
 photo IMG_0018.jpg
#The Horns culture
 
 photo IMG_5032.jpg
##Vodka Jello Shot
 
Tard and I had alcohol the previous year and we got tipsy after a single vodka shot each. It worked well because we walked through like zombies at the first haunted house. After the vodka shot, we were screaming (like hell'ya). We decided to repeat the history and took 1 jello shot. Hey, it tasted unbelievably nice.
 
 photo IMG_5033.jpg
#The Halloween Horror Night 3
 
 photo IMG_0024.jpg
#Map
 
We were in the middle of the queue when Eugene and Sean began with their yellow jokes (Wtf! Yellow jokes at USS) and Vivian was all the way behind with the others. We had more than 10 people and she had to manage the rest at the back. Awww, wasted. Vivian is good at yellow jokes, the best among all.
 
 photo IMG_0036.jpg
#Vampires
 
 photo IMG_0025.jpg
#In the queue
 
It was not a good option to queue near Carl and Sean. They loved to frighten us. We kept pushing them the Qian hoping that we could have a brighter route ahead of us. It's bad enough to be scared, but not when they add-on (toppings) to make your legs go jelly.
 
 photo IMG_0046-1.jpg
#Randomness 1
 photo IMG_0041.jpg
#Randomness 2
 
 photo IMG_0045.jpg
#Randomness 3
 
 photo IMG_0044.jpg
#Javen's classic shot
 
Ok, I finally realised how dirty my lens was. In fact, I should clean it up. I had been using my Canon S90 for years (More than 3 years). I never cleanse the lens (not even once). Javen claimed that the small little white dots are all the poos. Even so, I still like that camera very much despite the newer generation like S95 or S100. Teng is using S90 too but the output has different colour tones. They are the same, but my photos are edited. I have no money to purchase Photoshop Software (even if I did, I don't know how to use it), so I used PhotoScape. It has no sculpting or highly process effect. But you see, it's free. I have nothing to complain about this free software that accompanied me for years.
 
 photo IMG_0051.jpg
#While waiting for the smokers
 
 photo IMG_0050.jpg
#When the flash goes off
 
 photo IMG_0049.jpg
#Bf, me, Sean
 
I was editing the photos when I realised Carl was missing in pictures. Yes, he was one of the smokers (he claimed to be a social smoker) who went to smoke. Never mind, I'll be seeing him this coming Saturday. Shall give him a few close up and tag him in FB like a mini celebrity.
 
 photo IMG_0059.jpg
#Randomness 4
 
We went for supper at McDonald after the Halloween night at USS. I showered and hit the bed. I slept throughout Sunday and woke up on Monday morning. I woke up for dinner on Sunday night and went back to sleep thereafter. The queue was a nightmare and we probably have to consider about Express Tickets next year. Or maybe we can change our plan to Sentosa Spooktacular. Or even dressing up ourselves like one of them to party.
 
Have a nice weekend.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: